To spread the true meaning of the GOSPEL written in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, executed in Acts 2:38 based on Romans 6:2-4, in all the world, through whatever ways and means, and teach members to obey biblical sound doctrine according to Matthew 28:20.
A heart-changed, life-transformed community of Christians based on Matthew 23:26 and Romans 12:2, cultured by the ministry of encouragement.
OUR CORE VALUES
1. WE AIM TO LOVE GOD ABOVE ALL.
2. WE WILL SHOW DOUBLE HONOR TO OUR FOREFATHERS IN FAITH.
3. WE WILL, BY ALL MEANS, PROTECT THE CHURCH FROM INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL HARM.
4. WE WILL STRIVE TO COMMUNICATE AND TREAT ONE ANOTHER WITH UTMOST RESPECT.
5. WE WILL SEEK EXCELLENCE AND PURSUE THE RIGHT THING BECAUSE IT BRINGS GLORY TO GOD.
6. WE WILL WORK HARD TO WIN PEOPLE TO CHRIST THROUGH SHARING THE ONE GOD DOCTRINE OF SALVATION AND DISPLAYING THE BEST EXAMPLE OF HUMILITY.
7. WE WILL BE FAITHFUL AND LOYAL TO OUR CHURCH AND TRUST ITS LEADERSHIP UNTIL RAPTURE DAY.
8. WE WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER BE COMMITTED TO OUR CHURCH’S PURPOSE, MISSION AND VISION; AND ABIDE BY ITS POLICIES, RULES AND REGULATIONS.
9. WE WILL BE PATIENT WITH EACH OTHER; SERVE ONE ANOTHER; FORGIVE ONE ANOTHER; ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER; LIFT ONE ANOTHER; LOVE AND UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER; AT ANY TIME, AT ANY COST.
Are you new to church? Watch this video to know more about the Gospel of Christ.